Are you trying to decide what John Deere farm toys to purchase for your children? With so many options available, the choice can prove a bit difficult. To help you out, we have composed a list of 6 of the very best John Deere farm toys available in 2011. Sure there are more, but you will be glad we narrowed it down for you. We hope this helps!
Top 6 Toys
- John Deere Planter - It took awhile, but finally there is a realistic John Deere planter for kids. Created on a 1 to 16 scale ratio, this is as about as real as it gets. Five stars for sure.
- J&M Die Cast Grain Cart - Have you ever noticed how little kids love to tuck things away into wagons and cart them around? Perhaps it is because that’s what they see real life farmers do. Well, with this 1 to 32 scale grain cart, kids can make believe they are carting grain all day. Another five star recipient.
- 2700 Mulch Ripper - At only $6.99, you cannot go wrong with this John Deere farm toy. Both die-cast and plastic, the 2700 Mulch Ripper comes on a 1 to 64 scale. Keep in mind that due to small parts, this is not appropriate for children under the age of 3. And last but not least, another five star winner!
- Scale Wagon Assortment - Another example of John Deere farm toys made to accommodate children’s love for toting objects. These wagons come in a broad assortment on a 1 to 16 scale. Since they come in bulk, individual requests may not be able to be accommodated. Think “grab bag!”
- 4-pack of Round Bales - Your kids need something to carry in all those John Deere farm toys you buy them. To meet this need, you can buy miniature plastic round bales of hay at the reasonable price of $6.99.
- John Deere Big Farm Trailer - Farming is not just about planting and cultivating the ground.
You cannot forget the animals. This toy, intended for ages 3 and up, is loaded with features including: folding rear door and loading ramp, rotating gates, a plastic cow and calf to load up, and a universal hitch which lets your kids attach it to all 1 to 16 scale vehicles. Your children are sure to love hitching up the cows and taking them for a ride!
Where to Find These and More
Now that you know what to buy, it might help if you knew where to find them, right? Follow these simple, straightforward directions and you will be lead right to them. First, go to Bing or Google and type in “John Deere farm toys.” You will get a list of toy providers in return. Search through the list, one by one. It could take a bit, but you should not have to look too far. Eventually you will find a supplier that has all the above toys and much more. Just make sure you choose a provider who is well-established!